1. Think of a great idea. The best time for this is right before going to sleep. There are lots of ideas hanging around in your head, ready to pop up as soon as you lie down.
2. DON’T write down your idea. Instead, just think about it. Let it run around in your head.
3. Begin to mentally compose the blog post. Chuckle silently at your own cleverness. Again, DON’T write anything down.
4. Remind yourself to write this incredible idea down as soon as you get up. Think about what an awesome post it’s going to be. But do NOT, by any means, get out of bed and do anything.
5. Go to sleep.
6. Forget the entire thing. The end.