The twins have recently entered the world of e-mail. This means they can insult each other electronically.
How quickly they grow up!
I remember when they first learned to write, and left rude notes for each other.
It just warms your heart, doesn’t it?
Conversation with my just-turned-nine-year-old son:
- HIM: Is Adventure Time an old show?
- ME: I guess… I mean it’s not a brand-NEW show…
- HIM: So it’s old, then?
- ME: Well, I wouldn’t call it OLD, exactly…
- HIM: Why not?
- ME: It wasn’t around when I was a kid or anything.
- HIM: (laughs) Well I know THAT. It’s in color!
- ME: How old do you think I am, kid?