I just had a little argument with spell-check over how many “n’s” are in mayonnaise. Also over how many “e’s” are in argument.
(The answers are 2 and 1, respectively.) But I digress…
My point was, I made baked chicken with mayo.
The above image is from “The Real Housewives of Riverton.” Isn’t it pretty?
My chicken was decidedly less attractive.
Still, it got two thumbs up from the kids and the husband, so I recommend the recipe:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 4 Tbsp Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- Combine the mayo and cheese in a bowl.
- Arrange chicken on a baking sheet.
- Top with mayo mixture.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes at 425.
Seriously, it was that easy!