If you remember, I recently wrote about the twins’ 100th Day project.
Here’s an inside look at the making of that project:
- Me: Okay, so first you choose your paper to cut out.
- Little Girl: I want this one!
- Me: Oh that’s pretty. I like the blue flowers
- Little Boy: I like this one!
- Boo: You can’t choose that one. It’s pink!
- Little Boy: (stubbornly) I like this one.
- Boo: Everyone’s going to call you girly boy.
- Me: He can choose what he wants, Boo.
- Boo: (incredulous) But it’s PINK!
- Little Boy: I like it.
- Boo: Fine. I guess you want to be called girly boy then.
- Me: (warningly) Boo.
- Boo: Even Little Girl’s paper is less girly than THAT.
- Me: That’s enough, Boo.
- Boo: Whatever.
- Little Boy: My flowers are going to be pretty!
Boo could not hide her contempt for her brother’s creation. Let’s hope it goes over all right with the kids at school….